«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ThE GoOD LIfE
My opinions and thoughts on life.
About Me
Stevi
I am a social work grad student. While I go to school I also blog about causes I care about, my life, and share things I find to be inspiring and entertaining.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
▼
June
(4)
Mermaid or a whale?
Finding Joy
Dreams
52 days of Domesitc Violence Flu in America
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Finding Joy
I love simpletruths.com. And this is a video from them. This one is amazing, simple, and true. :)
Watch and
SMILE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GoodSearch
&
GoodShop
YOU SEARCH OR SHOP
WE GIVE!
Raise money for
Community Abuse Prevention Services Agency - CAPSA
just by searching the web and shopping online!
Search the web now!
Free coupons at top stores!
Add to your site
If you need to contact me email
stevi_young@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment