CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Dreams


I read this article today and I am sure many of you have heard of this as well. I love stories like this that show us the struggles people face, but also how people are there by their side and the kind acts of so many every day people.

One little 10 year old girl with vascular cancer dreamed of seeing the movie 'Up' before she left this world behind. She was too sick to leave her home so Disney/Pixar brought the movie to her. She watched it and died later that evening. You can read the full story HERE.

I hope that throughout my life I can have many opportunities to be there for those who are struggling because I have been so lucky to have many people there for me during difficult times.


"Nothing happens unless first a dream."

Carl Sandburg

1 comment:

Jungle MOM said...

I love this. It reminds me not to be so selfish all the time. Thanks!