Stress, it is an essential part of life I guess, but why do we do it so much?? Maybe your one of the few people that never worries too much about anything, I envy you.... But for the most part we all stress daily. I guess stress does serve many purposes. If we didn't stress about things not much would get done.
But what I am talking about is the kind of stress that makes you literally sick. I have learned from years of stressing out major that we all could benefit from "taking a chill pill" so to say. When we get to that point of stressing so much we wanna yell we are not being very productive. My thoughts here are that we need stress to push us to do things but don't let it get you down.
Take a few deep breaths and get organized. If you have a million things to do and not enough hours in the day plan it out! Somehow it will get done if you set your mind to it and be positive. I know it won't always be that easy but its helped me this past insane semester. There is a way to get things done without wanted to punch something. Be happy :). Life is too short to be anything but happy! Believe in yourself and be productive. Worrying never accomplishes much. If you want to get something done, do it! Don't sit and talk about it and how busy you are all the time, get it done (you should still vent just don't do that and nothing else.)
One of my favorite quotes from Anatole France says "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."So again believe in yourselves and your capabilities! I know you can do it (whatever "it" may be.) But you have to act... And don't worry, be happy :).
-Dedicated to all those freaking out during finals week-
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I cleaned up my room and took my final on-line so I am feeling a bit more calm. Now I just need some sleep and I will be peachy :)
Ha ha. I thought that you might have been writing this because I was stressing the other day, but then I checked the day that you wrote this and it was in April. Oh well. Thanks for keeping me calm at work!
Post a Comment