Today I got to thinking how life is full of surprises. It may sound cliche but its true! For example today I am at work looking at msnbc.com as I usually do and there are three stories in a row about people overcoming overwhelming odds.
A young man that was declared dead and brain dead turned out to be alive. The organ donation team was coming to get his organs and unplug him from the machine, and it turns out he was alive. And another women who was shot between the eyes and walked into the hospital conscious and is fine. I don't think either one of these people could imagine that happening to them but yet here they are on national television and Internet. Don't believe me?? check it out for yourself http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23914454/. There is also good surprises!! Like finding $20 dollars in a jacket your haven't worn for a month. I love the unpredictability's of life. Isn't it great???!!!
Anyways that is really random but my mind is all over the place today and that is what your suppose to do on a blog right? I don't know its new to me. :)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment