I am sure many of you have heard of the this fantastic invention from Mr. Coffee...The Cocomotion. I first tried the Cocomotion two years ago during the chilly winter season. At first I thought it was useless and I did not understand why I could not just warm up hot water and add my cocoa with a spoon as I had been doing for years. Little did I know what a great invention lay before me. You will never drink homemade hot chocolate after using your Mr. Coffee Cocomotion. It is so easy, just add water/milk/whatever you want and your choice of cocoa put the lid on and press start. The Cocomotion will mix it all together while heating it up and you will end up with hot coco stirred to perfection. It is a great gift to give to someone who loves hot cocoa! Prices range from $15-$20. Now go grab one or ask Santa and enjoy. Preferably snuggling in a blanket next to a warm fire.Here are a couple of places you can find the Cocomotion online:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1894448
http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-Cocomotion-Chocolate-Maker/dp/B00006IUU0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1228859221&sr=8-1
Hot chocolate mix recommendations:









3 comments:
Hahaha. You love your cocomotion. And showering.
I love my cocomotion! ITS AWESOME! If you haven't already, then you should try to just do the regular chocolate and then you add a flavor of the coffee mate creamer to it. They have a variety of flavors in liquids and powders as well as the cheapie brands of creamer which are just as good. That way you can have whatever flavor you want without having to have the same flavor everytime.
ENJOY! JEss :D
Hey! That's perfect for my sister! What a neat idea.
Post a Comment