CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How we spend our days....

I found this quote and loved it..

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." -Anne Dillard-

This is so true. Sometimes we think that life is made of a few big moments when in reality it is all the small moments that matter most.

It is so easy to get caught up in life and forget about the things that are most important to us, I need constant reminding and reevaluating. I love this quote because what we do everyday is how we will spend our lives. Good or bad it is up to us. Those small
decisions we make everyday and the way we are spending our time is what is going to make the biggest difference in our lives.

So it is important to really think about how we are spending our days and where we are spending our time. For me I probably spend too much time on the
Internet doing things like this. Which is OK, but just in moderation. There are better things. Its like Elder Oaks Good, Better, Best principal. There are a lot of "good" things we can be doing but there are also things that are better or best. So enjoy life and make the most of it that you can and spend your days how you want to spend your lives. :)

No comments: