I was talking to my co-workers today about dreams and goals. We are all making vision boards at work. It's where you make a whole board filled with pictures, quotes, drawings, or anything that inspires you and that shows the things you currently want to accomplish in life. For example, places you want to visit, a car you want, etc. The sky is the limit.
Making the vision board has been a great. And has all of us excited to think about all that we want to accomplish and helps us to dream big and think positively.
There are some words that came with our packet for our vision boards, and one says "I love my body." This is my favorite one! Because most people would not say that. No matter how beautiful and perfect some people look to others I have generally found that they too are just as self-conscious as everyone else.
We spend so much time and energy wishing we had so & so's legs or arms or butt or whatever when we should be learning to love what we have. I think it is important to be the best you that you can be with realizing that you can't have the same figure as another person. Your body is what it is, and even when your in the best shape ever, your not necessarily going to look like Heidi Klum.
Appreciate what you have, make it the best you can, but love your body no matter what condition it is in. All different shapes and sizes are beautiful in their own unique way.
We all need to stop feeling so bad about our figures and start being positive. There is enough pressure from so many other things, you shouldn't be constantly criticizing yourself. Love yourself!! :)
Also I would encourage everyone to make a vision board and keep it current with new goals and checking off what you accomplish! Be creative and Dream big!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have been wanting to do this so now I really am going to. You are so cute I wish I had the same attitude about myself that you do. I never feel good enough, I have really been trying to work hard on this but it is so hard when all you see is beautiful people. I don't want my girls to feel that they aren't good enough so I need to be a better example.
Thats good! Your a beautiful woman so you shouldn't feel not good enough all the time! You should make one tho and start feeling better about yourself. I like the idea of setting an example, girls look up to their moms so much and they look to the way they feel about themselves. Anywoo glad you liked it!
Post a Comment